“ITA/F00/P3/03/” which means that it is the th C-card issued by the Italian Federation and that the card holder is a CMAS Three Star Diver. Equivalent qualifications to crossover between scuba diving agencies: PADI, CMAS, BSAC, NAUI, NASE, SSI, IANTD, ANDI, GUE, IADS, PSAI. C.M.A.S. / PADI Agreement. 1. Reasons a) Do not penalise divers following one of the two paths. b) Allowing divers to move from one scheme to another without.

Author: Magor Sanos
Country: France
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Business
Published (Last): 4 August 2014
Pages: 297
PDF File Size: 16.23 Mb
ePub File Size: 19.91 Mb
ISBN: 543-9-36713-453-8
Downloads: 24080
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Tojabei

This page was last edited on 4 Novemberat All these are very helpful and completely understanding but my finally question p33 specific. Get in touch with your local PADI school and they will advise you.

Thanks for pointing that out—I’ve added it to the list. Thanks for your question.

S International that gives diving certifications courses? Jon Barnes3 March Good luck to your daughter – I hope she enjoys learning to dive. Amirreza Amani22 August See the references below for more information about individual agencies.

There is no need to also do the SSI advanced open water. I was wondering how well recognised my qualification is. Two BSAC grades are missing: Advanced Open Water Diver 27 m with 5 specialities 2. Thanks for the getting in touch – we’ve inserted 2 new columns for the 4 star grades. Thanks Steve6 April Hi, I have an advanced open water with National Dive League. The most widely recognised qualification is PADI, but that is because of their business model.



Anna17 August What should the response be to such a request? Is a tdi advanced nitrox, wreck and boyancy certificate, plus padi enriched air and deep diver ok as the five specialty courses?

Is there any organisation called A. Anyone else had experience of using an HSE qualification outside Britain?

World Underwater Federation – Quality in diving

Carmel28 March We’ll update the table. You might want to check with any dive centre you plan on using that they accept the National Dive League qualification before arriving there though.

Harry Wilson17 March Laura Irvin3 October You need to contact the dive centre you will be using to confirm that they will understand your qualification. I am eager to start cmaa explore You’ve stumped us there. I would like to under take sport diving now.

I have a big concern regarding this. Hi Gary, fmas for pointing that out. CMAS don’t have a central list of all their accredited dive centres, but if you do a Google search for “CMAS dive centre” and your location you should get a list of possibilities.


The depths are only for information for each particular qualification, they are not meant to be equivalent across agencies. For cmae, the Sub-Aqua Association in the UK places extra emphasis on the theory and prevention of decompression sicknessdiving from small boats and cold-water diving.

Hi Jack The Navy run their own training programme – you don’t need to already be able to dive. Retrieved 27 October If yes what is the equivalent certification? It is only a guide though: David Browne7 May How would I go about finding out? I’ve been asked to clear local golf clubs of golf balls from their lakes. Your recent p33 experience is o3 more important than which diving agency you qualified with.

Thanks Baltazar8 March Thanks Eddie Colin1 June The qualification in the equivalent table states only a ships diver who is a ameture diver.

Equivalent Diving Qualifications: BSAC, PADI, CMAS, NAUI, etc – SCUBA Travel

Which level if any? I have a PDIC certification. My partner is going to do a PADI course. Just the instructor course is fine.

Back to top